Mission and Vision
• To produce skilful and high quality engineers supported by up-to-date curriculum and scientific and industrial research to suit the industry both within the country and abroad.
• To educate mining engineers who can follow and utilize the technological developments that may occur during their careers as well as lifelong learning and recognize the needs of an environmentally sensitive society for scientific and eco-friendly mining.
• To support the industry to enhance the techniques for their mining by providing databank, testing facilities, suitable consultancy and training services.
• To keep its educational standards same as with the internationally well-known Mining Engineering Departments.
• To educate students to play an active role in industry, satisfying present and future needs of a global society through the development and implementation of revolutionary technologies for the extraction of mineral resources, and construction of underground structures in a socially responsible, economically viable, and environmentally sound manner.